These watercolour cookies are the perfect way to release your artistic flair when baking!
SKU: 74229Price: £1.04
SKU: 800081Price: £5.39
SKU: 821370Price: £2.63
SKU: 5501Price: £2.75
SKU: 74218Price: £1.04
SKU: 84953Price: £2.31
Cover cookies with white and/or black sugarpaste, attaching with a little apricot glaze and allow to dry.
Using a variety of techniques, paint the cookies. All colours are slightly diluted first with rejuvenator spirit.
Note: Cookies iced black - mix a little Colour Splash white powder colour (75115) into gel colour first and paint on)
- Spray colours using new toothbrush kept for this purpose, to ‘flick’ the colours.
- Using clingfilm to create random designs – paint the colours onto the icing at random and cover with clingfilm, allow to dry before removing.
- Painting onto cellophane/clear acetate film at random and transferring onto icing.
- Painting with clear spirit onto icing first, and adding colours at random.
- Using a single colour, brush stripes starting with light shade and getting darker.
- Using several colours, brush in stripes to create a rainbow effect.
- Brush colours onto icing, neat, and add clear spirit to create watercolour effect.
Note: Cookies may be finished by embellishing with piped decoration or adding decorations of choice to enhance, if wished.