Cake Lace Mix - Pearlised Silver - 200g
Pearlised Silver Pre-mixed Cake Lace Mix - 200g
Create intricate lace patterns and detail for your cakes and cupcakes using Pearlised Gold Cake Lace. This ready to use lace comes pre-mixed.
Simply spread onto your cake lace mat (being sure to remove any excess with a pallete knife) and place in the oven at 70-80°C. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, and cool for five minutes; your Cake Lace is now ready to use. Your Cake Lace can now be easily removed from the mat, and decorated or fixed directly to your cake using edible glue.
Cake Lace can also be coloured using dusting powders or gel pastes to achieve a variety of colours, or lustre effects. You can also colour them with an airbrush, or aerosol sprays.
200g of Cake Lace will get approximately 18-20 uses using small cake lace mats, and larger mats will get approximately 8-10 uses. Once made, the lace will stay moist and pliable for many months, allowing you to make your lace detailing in advance of the rest of your cake making.
- Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
- Spread your Cake Lace mix onto the mat using the Cake Lace Spreading Knife.
- Work the mix in all directions to ensure there is even coverage.
- Remove any excess with the knife.
- Place into your pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your Cake Lace.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes for the Cake Lace to cool.
- Check that the Cake Lace is ready by peeling the edge of the Cake Lace from the mat. It should release easily. If it does not, the Cake Lace is not dry, so place it back in the oven for another two minutes, and test again.
- Place the dried Cake Lace face down onto a clean surface and using the knife, release it from the mat.
- To fix the Cake Lace onto your cake or cupcakes, paint a small amount of edible glue onto the back of the Cake Lace and press it gently onto the cake. Alternatively, if you are not ready to use the Cake Lace, wrap it in greaseproof paper until you are ready to use it
Please Note: We can only give you a guide to cooking times as all ovens vary in temperature control
Water, anti caking agent: E555; humectant: E1520; thickener: E466; colour: E171, E172; emulsifier: E433; acidifier: E330; preservative: E202
May contain Soybeans; Milk; Nuts; SO2;
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Coeliacs
Energy: 0kJ / 0kcal
of which saturates: 0g
of which sugars: 0g
Cake Craft Europe Ltd
Private Road 8