Everything About Orders
For Next Day Delivery please ensure that orders are placed before 2pm. Please be aware that this is a working day service and does not include weekends or bank holidays. Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday and before 2pm on Monday will be dispatched for delivery Tuesday.
We aim to dispatch orders asap, although sometimes standard or free delivery orders will take up until the specified shipping time. Please allow for this when placing your order and ensure that you select the appropriate shipping method to receive your order in time.
Placing Your OrderOur website has been created to help make completing an order as quick and helpful as possible.
- Add items to your order by clicking on 'Add to Basket'. You can change the quantity before you click on the button to add multiples or you can do this later at the basket page.
- Once you have added all of your items to your basket you should click the basket icon at the top right of your screen (it will already display your total product value) to display a preview of your basket and the costs.
- If you select 'Secure Checkout' then you will proceed straight away to the checkout out, and if you select 'View Basket' you can amend any quantities or remove products before checking out. You can also apply a discount code, if necessary.
- To checkout from the basket page, simply click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Our checkout process can be completed in four easy to follow steps. Simply log in, or confirm your e-mail address (if checking out as a guest) select or enter your delivery address, confirm your postage option, and enter your payment details.
Once completed, you will receive an on-screen message confirming your order and a confirmation e-mail will be sent out to you.
Unfortunately we cannot accept orders over the phone, but if you have any questions you can contact Customer Services on +44 (0)345 5651700.
Adding to an Order
Please note that we cannot add items to existing orders once they have been placed. This is because we aim to process orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you do need additional items then the best solution is to cancel your original order (if not already processed) and place a second order with the additional items. To do this please call us immediately on +44(0)345 5651700 to notify us of a cancellation.
Cancelling an Order
You can cancel your order prior to completion for shipment and we will refund the full cost of the order, including any shipping costs.
The only exception is where the order includes a customised or personalised item which is already being manufactured or supplied. In this case, that item cannot be cancelled. Your cancellation rights end as soon as we begin work on any personalised or customised items as identified on the website.
We aim to process orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to cancel an order before it has been processed for shipment. Crucially, we advise that you call our customer services immediately on +44 (0)345 5651700 to notify us of a cancellation request. For information on returning an order, or items from an order - please see our delivery and returns page.
Missing or Damaged Items
Please report all missing or damaged items by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including details of your name, order number, date of order, items damaged or missing and a contact phone number. We will then arrange for replacement or refund of the damaged or missing items.
Please Note: All damaged or missing items must be reported on the day of delivery.