Terms and Conditions
Information about us
We/our/us refer to Culpitt Limited trading as The Craft Company, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is Jubilee Industrial Estate, Ashington, Northumberland NE63 8UQ, United Kingdom and our registered number is 00261326.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)345 5651700. The website to which these terms and conditions apply and for which we are responsible is http://www.craftcompany.co.uk or any successor website address.
Our products and prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Whilst we will try to ensure that prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable taxes including VAT.
All goods and services are subject to availability. Any product stock or availability information supplied on the website is an estimate only.
Promotional Codes / Offer Codes
Promo codes are one-time offers and can be redeemed online by entering the code on the basket page upon checkout. The Craft Company reserves the right to modify or cancel offers at any time. Codes are limited to one use per customer and may not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Sale or discounted products may be excluded from further discount. Discount does not apply to delivery charges. Discounts are non-transferable and cannot be applied retrospectively to an order.
Cancelling an Order
Under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013, you have up until 14 days after purchase to cancel an order. You can cancel your order prior to processing for shipment and we will refund the full cost of the order, including any shipping costs.
However, we aim to process orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to cancel an order before it has been processed for shipment. Crucially, we advise that you call our customer services immediately on +44 (0)345 5651700 to notify us of a cancellation.
Orders that have been dispatched can still be cancelled, and we advise that customers refuse delivery of the order to return it. In this instance, the cost of the delivery return (£3.99) will be deducted from the order and will offset the refund of the cost of standard shipping.
Alternatively, you can arrange return of a cancelled order (at your own cost) and upon receipt of the goods, we will refund for the goods and the cost of our standard shipping service (£3.99)
Returns and Refunds
If you wish to return an unwanted product or your entire order then under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges Regulations 2013) The Craft Company are happy to refund you on the return of the item, providing it is new (unused), complete in all original packaging.
You must contact us within 14 calendar days of receipt of your goods and return the item within 14 days of contacting us. If the goods are faulty or not fit for purpose then the cost of return postage will be refunded. In all other circumstances, the return postage costs are payable by the customer.
In order to return goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your name, contact phone number, order number, date of order, items to be returned and the reason for returning. When returning goods to us, please enclose a copy of your invoice along with details of which items are being returned and the reason for returning. We will then process a refund for the goods unless stated otherwise.
Please Note: Customised or personalised items are excluded from the regulations and cannot be returned.
Satinara Money Back Guarantee
In addition to your rights to cancel an order, or return unopened goods, we are happy to provide a money back guarantee on the sale of Satinara sugar paste. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your first order, then you can contact our customer services team for a refund of one pack of 1kg, 2.5kg or 5kg sugar paste.
- The money back guarantee is available to all Craft Company customers on their first purchase of Satinara sugar paste
- Customers must contact our customer services team via e-mail at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase
- We ask that you include in your e-mail your order number and (in as much detail as possible) the reason for your claim*
- On review of your claim, we will credit your Craft Company account with loyalty points equal to the value of either 1 x 1kg pack, 1 x 2.5kg pack or 1 x 5kg pack of Satinara, depending on your order**
- If you checked out as a guest, or don't have a Craft Company account then you can request a cash refund.
- This offer is only available once per person, household, email address, payment method or IP address
- We reserve the right to forfeit the guarantee if we suspect any abuse of our money back guarantee offer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
* All feedback is valuable to us in order to continue to improve our products and services to our customers. We offer the money back guarantee at our cost in good will and kindly ask our customers to take the time to provide us with the necessary feedback if claiming against the guarantee.
** If your order contains multiple pack sizes of Satinara and you wish to make a claim, you will be credited loyalty points to the sales value of the largest pack size. You may also return any additional unwanted and unopened packs for a cash refund as per our standard returns policy.
Product Reviews Competition
Win a £10 voucher when you submit a product review.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to The Craft Company.
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Each individual product review counts as one entry. One winner in Great Britain will be selected at random by The Promoter at the end of every month on an ongoing basis and the winner will be notified by email.
- Each product review submitted counts as one entry
- Multiple entries per person will be accepted
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise
- Each month, one £10 voucher will be issued and is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value
- Each voucher will be transferred to the winner in the form of 1,000 loyalty points with a cash value of £10. Click here to learn more about loyalty points
- Vouchers must be spent within 12 months of issue
- Each voucher is for redemption on www.craftcompany.co.uk only
- Competition winners must have a Craft Company account in order to redeem each prize. An account can be created following entry