Pearlised Gold Pre-mixed Cake Lace Mix - 200g
Create intricate lace patterns and detail for your cakes and cupcakes using Pearlised Gold Cake Lace. This ready to use lace comes pre-mixed.
Simply spread onto your cake lace mat (being sure to remove any excess with a pallete knife) and place in the oven at 70-80°C. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, and cool for five minutes; your Cake Lace is now ready to use. Your Cake Lace can now be easily removed from the mat, and decorated or fixed directly to your cake using edible glue.
Cake Lace can also be coloured using dusting powders or gel pastes to achieve a variety of colours, or lustre effects. You can also colour them with an airbrush, or aerosol sprays.
200g of Cake Lace will get approximately 18-20 uses using small cake lace mats, and larger mats will get approximately 2 uses. Once made, the lace will stay moist and pliable for many months, allowing you to make your lace detailing in advance of the rest of your cake making.
- Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
- Spread your Cake Lace mix onto the mat using the Cake Lace Spreading Knife.
- Work the mix in all directions to ensure there is even coverage.
- Remove any excess with the knife.
- Place into your pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your Cake Lace.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes for the Cake Lace to cool.
- Check that the Cake Lace is ready by peeling the edge of the Cake Lace from the mat. It should release easily. If it does not, the Cake Lace is not dry, so place it back in the oven for another two minutes, and test again.
- Place the dried Cake Lace face down onto a clean surface and using the knife, release it from the mat.
- To fix the Cake Lace onto your cake or cupcakes, paint a small amount of edible glue onto the back of the Cake Lace and press it gently onto the cake. Alternatively, if you are not ready to use the Cake Lace, wrap it in greaseproof paper until you are ready to use it
Please Note: We can only give you a guide to cooking times as all ovens vary in temperature control
Water; thickeners: propylene glycol E1520, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose E466; colours: titanium dioxide E171, iron oxide E172; emulsifier: polysorbate 80 E433; acidity regulator: citric acid E330; preservative: potassium sorbate E202
May contain Soybeans; Milk; SO2;
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Coeliacs
Energy: 94kJ / 22kcal
of which saturates: <0.1g
of which sugars: 4.1g
Cake Craft Europe Ltd
Private Road 8
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register .
Free delivery for all orders over £35
Free shipping for all orders over £35 or just £3.99 otherwise.
3-5 Working Days
Free for orders over £65 or just £5.99 for all other orders.
Next Working Day (Order by 2pm)
Just £3.99 for orders over £65 or £8.50 for all other orders.
Delivery any time before 6pm (Order by 2pm Fri)
|3-5 Working Days
|Next Working Day
(Order by 2pm)
|Delivery before 6pm
(Order by 2pm Fri)
|Basket Value Under £35
|Basket Value £35+
|Basket Value £65+
For Next Working Day Delivery please ensure that Express Delivery is selected and that your order is placed before 2pm. Please be aware that this is a working day service and does not include weekends or bank holidays. Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday and before 2pm on Monday will be dispatched for delivery Tuesday.
We aim to dispatch orders ASAP, although sometimes Standard Delivery orders will take up until the specified shipping time. Please allow for this when placing your order and ensure that you select the appropriate shipping method to receive your order in time.
For more information, including details of our shipping options to non-mainland UK, please see our shipping page here.
If you wish to return unwanted products from your order then please simply please email email@example.com with details of your name, contact phone number, order number, date of order, items to be returned and the reason for returning. When returning goods to us, please enclose a copy of your invoice along with details of which items are being returned and the reason for returning. We will then process a refund for the goods unless stated otherwise.
Please ensure you contact us within 14 of receipt of your order
Please Note: Customised or personalised items are excluded from the regulations and cannot be returned. Due to food safety concerns, ready-made cakes are not subject to return unless considered faulty or not fit for purpose.
For more information please see our returns page here.