Cake Lace Mix - White - 200g
Cake Lace - White Cake Lace Mix - 200g
Create intricate lace patterns and detail for your cakes and cupcakes using Cake Lace Orginal White Cake Lace. This ready to use mix comes in two seperate parts (Part B is inside the Part A tub) that need to be mixed together before using.
Once mixed, simply spread onto your cake lace mat (being sure to remove any excess with a pallete knife) and place in the oven at 80°C. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, and cool for five minutes; your Cake Lace is now ready to use. Your Cake Lace can now be easily removed from the mat, and decorated or fixed directly to your cake using edible glue.
Cake Lace can also be coloured using dusting powders or gel pastes to achieve a variety of colours, or lustre effects. You can also colour them with an airbrush, or aerosol sprays.
200g of Cake Lace will get approximately 18-20 uses using small cake lace mats, and larger mats will get approximately 8-10 uses. Once made, the lace will stay moist and pliable for many months, allowing you to make your lace detailing in advance of the rest of your cake making.
- Add 40ml of water into a food mixer.
- Add 4 tablespoons (42 grams) of Part A (powder)
- Mix on high for 2 minutes.
- Add half a teaspoon (2.5 ml) of Part B (liquid) - please note that Part B is included inside Part A
- Mix on high for 5 to 8 minutes until the Cake Lace looks smooth.
- Pour some Cake Lace mixture onto the mat and spread with a pallette knife, or small scraper
- Cake Lace can be air dried (6-8 hours) or placed in a preheated oven at 70°C - 80°C (10 to 15 minutes)
- When the Cake Lace is ready to be released, place face down on greaseproof paper. Release with help from your knife.
- To adhere the Cake Lace to your cake, use a little water straight onto the covered sugarpaste cake, or apply a small amount of edible glue. Place the Cake Lace on and press gently.
- Any Cake Lace mixture that is left can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Please Note: We can only give you a guide to cooking times as all ovens vary in temperature control
Rice starch; fructose; glucose; thickener: pectin E440; colour titanium dioxide E171; flavour; preservative: potassium sorbate E202; emulsifier: polysorbate 80 E433
May contain Soybeans; Milk; Nuts; SO2;
Suitable for Vegetarians
Energy: 1527kJ / 364kcal
of which saturates: 0g
of which sugars: 0g
Cake Craft Europe Ltd
Private Road 8