PME 'Too Good To Be True' Bread Mix - 500g
If you want to enjoy a freshly baked loaf of white bread without the hassle then PME’s 'Too Good To Be True' Bread Mix will allow you to fill your kitchen with the delicious smell of a home-baked loaf, with minimal effort. Whether you make it by hand or in your bread machine, you can achieve great results quickly and easily.
- Mix the bread mix and 325ml of tepid water in a food mixer on medium speed, until a dough is formed.
- Shape the dough into a ball and add to a large, greased bread tin
- Cover with greased cling film and leave in a warm place until the dough has double in size (min 1 hour)
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220°C / Fan 200°C for 30-35 minutes, until crust is golden
- Remove from bread tin and leave to cool on a wire rack
WHEAT Flour (WHEAT flour, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin); vegetable oil (rapeseed, palm); dextrose; dried yeast; salt; SOYA flour; emulsifier: mono- and dicetyltartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids; food enzymes (WHEAT); flour treatment agent; ascorbic acid
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
May contain Eggs; Peanuts; Milk; Nuts; SO2;
Suitable for Vegetarians
Energy: 1653kJ / 395kcal
of which saturates: 1.3g
of which sugars: 2.6g
Knightsbridge PME Ltd
23 Riverwalk Park