Craft Company Chocolate Flavour Fudge Brownie Cake Mix - 1kg
Made in the UK, this high-quality Chocolate flavour fudge brownie cake mix only requires you to add water, so there is no need for eggs or oil. This helps saves you time and money, whilst delivering excellent (and delicious!) results.
This cake mix takes all of the efforts out of baking. Simply add water using the instructions for use, in order to quickly and easily make a delicious fudge brownie. Add chocolate chips and nuts for extra flavour as an optional extra.
Makes a 10 x 8" brownie cake.
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 3 / 160 degrees Celsius
- Line a 10” x 8” baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Add 250ml of water per 1kg of mix
- Beat by hand or with a mixer on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down the bowl and mix for a further minute
- Optional extra: add 250g of chocolate chips and / or nuts and blend for 1 minute)
- Spread into baking tray and bake for 25 minutes in the middle shelf
- The brownie is cooked when it has no wobble and the sides just begin to come away from the tray
- Leave until completely cool before cutting into squares or triangles.
Sugar; WHEAT flour; vegetable shortening; fat reduced cocoa powder; whey (MILK) powder; dried glucose syrup; dried EGG; dried EGG white; emulsifiers: E471, E475; caramel powder; salt; raising agents: E500, E341; flavouring; emulsifier: E415; colour: E150d
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
May contain Nuts;
Suitable for Vegetarians
Energy: 1966kJ / 470kcal
of which saturates: 6.2g
of which sugars: 51.5g
Jubilee Industrial Estate