Craft Company Salted Caramel Cake Mix - 1kg
Made in the UK, this high-quality salted caramel cake mix only requires you to add water and oil, so there is no need for eggs. This helps saves you time and money, whilst delivering excellent (and delicious!) results.
This cake mix takes all of the efforts out of baking. Simply add water and oil using the instructions for use, in order to quickly and easily make a delicious salted caramel cake.
Makes a 9" or 8" cake.
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 2 / 150oC
- Line a 9” or 8” round or square baking tin with greaseproof paper
- Add 400ml of water and 200ml of vegetable oil per 1kg of cake mix
- Beat by hand or with a mixer on medium speed for approximately 5 minutes
- Pour into tin and bake for approximately 50-55 minutes (if you have an extra hot oven reduce temperature slightly after 35 minutes)
- To ensure cake is baked, gently insert a thin skewer in the middle of the cake until it comes out clean
- Leave to cool in tin
WHEAT flour; sugar; vegetable oil; whole dried EGG; toffee pieces (sugar, glucose, full cream condensed MILK, vegetable oil, BUTTER oil, flavouring, glazing agent: E903); whey (MILK) powder; emulsifiers: E471, E475; salt; raising agents: E500, E541; flavouring; maltodextrin; dextrose monohydrate; emulsifier: E415; colour E150d.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
May contain Nuts;
Suitable for Vegetarians
Energy: 1757kJ / 420kcal
of which saturates: 2.4g
of which sugars: 51g
Jubilee Industrial Estate